Request Star Wars [Data East]

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
If they're going to go after a Lucas franchise, it should be Indiana Jones.

Not taking favorite sides, god knows both franchises are near and dear to me. But Indiana Jones Adventure and the other Indy table are on the top 10 list for IPDB .

So i agree , we need Indiana Jones over StarWars ( this from a guy whose room had Star Wars wallpaper decorating it)

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
Star Wars is definitely on my Top 100 Wishlist (http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/1585-TPA-Wishlist-The-Ultimate-100), and at least you chose the right one by asking for the Data East version instead of Trilogy.

However, we still don't have solid confirmation on what FarSight can/will do with the Data East licenses under Stern, and Richard and Sinistar are correct that Indiana Jones should come first from Lucas. FarSight has already hinted that The Addams Family and Indiana Jones would be the next major licenses that they pursue, undoubtedly requiring a sizeable Kickstarter for each, but maybe once they start negotiating on Jones, they can form a future gameplan for SW to make the best use of their time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.