Cirqus Voiltaire is glitchy as hell

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
So the following happened to me on 1 game (282,000,000 final score).

Ball's flying through the machine, to the universes untold, Check.

Balls getting jammed up on the left side of the machine, near the juggler, Check.

Balls flying through flippers (known glitch throughout the game but seems worse on this table for some reason), Check.

Camera ****ing up during multiball. The camera reverted and got stuck on the "plunger cam", while I was still playing. Trippy but annoying. Anyways, Check.

Camera staying on playfield during BackGlass-Fire the cannon mode. Happens tons. Check.

Helpful glitches: mashing on the flippers and plunger during Ringmaster almost gaurentees a sneaky lock every time. Check.

Balls just getting stuck in God knows where. Again, this is helpful during multiball, cause it let's you relax and shoot around two balls while one just chills... somewhere. But it's still a glitch. Check.

Oh and finally this one was new today. During multiball I had two balls in the plunger side totally stuck in the plunger ramp. Just going back and forth back and forth. This was during Join the Cirqus, that's right, forgot.. anyways, again, it's helpful, but it's rediculous lol.

So yeah. And I'm probably still missing stuff.

I appologize if these glitches have been brought up, I just got TPA last month and JUST got around to taking serious trys and Cirqus and going for serious scores. And I can honestly say it's the glitchiest table I've played thus far.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Oh and this is a minor one that I noticed from Day 1. All 4 table camera angles are lower than they should be. For instance, the lowest one is WAYYY LOW, with your eyeballs like on the freaking playfield lol, and the highest one is like the 3rd setting on the other tables. I minor complaint, but I like to play in the 3rd and 4th highest camera modes, so Cirqus only really gives me one angle that I work with.

Also, not glitch related but I must say, this table is BRUTALLY tough (which I like, but it must be said, Cirqus will kick your ass all day. Oh GOD those ****ing outlanes lol.)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.