360 Elvira Scared Stiff

pghjerry

Aug 1, 2012
interesting clip on youtube, shows how some art was supposed to be on Scared Stiff , but was cut for cost.
http://youtu.be/Fy50f2IBj_M
lets hope Farsight puts in the 'originally intended' color washed bones, instead of the plain white plastic bones. watch around 3:40 mark

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
This happens a lot though. Did you know the tiger saw in Theatre of Magic is supposed to spin? It's even written into the games code. Though Elvira looks like they cut Way more stuff than normal, which is a shame and I totally agree they should put this stuff back in!

Btw Chris Buccis videos are amazing I just made a thread about them. They are must watch not only for fans but I think even the devs at farsight might even learn some stuff they didnt know.

Jason Juneau

FarSight Employee
Aug 10, 2012
In order for us to get WMS approval, we have to release the table as it was "shipped". So anything that was cut or a MOD added later we cannot put in. We are hoping to add some MOD's that are popular to the pinball community if we can get the necessary approvals in the future.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
You guys, the bones are color washed on the PBA version. And it looks fantastic.

No wobbling boogy men, candles, or eyeball plunger though.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
You guys, the bones are color washed on the PBA version. And it looks fantastic.

No wobbling boogy men, candles, or eyeball plunger though.

My guess is its whatever is on the table that they bought, maybe it has the nice bones but none of the rest.

Jason Juneau

FarSight Employee
Aug 10, 2012
The wobbling boogie men were not part of the initial production model shipped. For approval reasons, we could not do the moving boogie men, the lights on the candles and skulls are also not in the initial production model of the table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.