Gordon

May 28, 2012
Pics from Facebook

190857_469166076437791_1972884550_o.jpg

219011_469165719771160_1000368440_o.jpg

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I love the blueish tint for the ramps on NGG. It's always been tricky in digital form to tell the difference between the golf cart/hole in one path from the ramps underneath but that tells it all visually perfect. Really really excited to play this.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I wish that little piece of clear plastic above the Gofers was just a little bit clearer. But they both look really nice. Is this the 360 version?

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I wish that little piece of clear plastic above the Gofers was just a little bit clearer. But they both look really nice. Is this the 360 version?

Yeah, plastic seems to be quite tough to make look right. The ramps look better on Elvira, though.

Oh, and I really love the special flippers Elvira, with the ribbed look. Fits the theme perfectly:)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012

That's just it though. The version I played in VP and the PBHOF version both had too clear of plastic, which made the ball look like it magically floated through the air. This should help visually replicate what it's like in the real world, where you can clearly make out the different levels involved back there.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That's just it though. The version I played in VP and the PBHOF version both had too clear of plastic, which made the ball look like it magically floated through the air. This should help visually replicate what it's like in the real world, where you can clearly make out the different levels involved back there.

The edges look fine to me, but I still think the rest of it should be clearer. I understand what you are saying about it being better for play, but it seems less realistic to me. Makes it hard to see the putting green too. But I get your point. Overall the table look very nice.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Yeah, if there's one table that would absolutely benefit from being in 3D, this is it. Then those plastics could be clear and all would be fine.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Awesome tables . But please farsight give us a day time lighting mode. These are super colorful tables with the dark lighting scheme it's hard to appreciate the detail as much. Option for day/night lighting I mean, would rock.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I don't think it's against any rules to say we have been beta testing the iOS versions, it has been announced after all.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I was just being tongue in cheek. ;-) as long as we don't discuss specifics about the build or game we are fine.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Both of these tables look great. But based on Everything I have seen so far, Taxi still looks the best to me. Maybe it's because of the design of the table. Makes me think that Fish Tales would look amazing too. I hope FS releases some video of NGG in action. Curious to see how it looks during play.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.