Bug New Game not properly reset

bclewis

May 7, 2012
I didn't see this one reported here -- when I lose a game and start a new one, it doesn't always reset the game (view just automatically scrolls around table, and plunger does not work).

From what I've noticed, this seems to ONLY happen if I do NOT press the launch button some time during the pie/clown sequence at the end of the previous game.

(oh yeah: this is on Xbox360)

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2012
I have this problem too. I only started playing the game last night but it happened about a quarter to a third of the times I tried to start a new game. I'm playing on the PS3.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
i've seen this happen on many tables, on ios and xbox. Games sort of almost starts but then doesn't, leaving the camera scrolling around the table like in the attract mode.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I've also seen the same on iOS 6. Seems to happen about 30-40% (estimate) of the time. I have not seen it on the PS3 as I play that version only periodically.

EDIT: I have played the PS3 version a bit more and did indeed encounter this bug.

Last edited:

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Confirmed here as well on PS3 2.05. I noticed the same on Table of the Month on Android after the commercial.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
Still happening on the latest Mac version.

This does not seem to happen for Big Shot. Could it be a timing issue with the ROM emulation (which Big Shot obviously does not have?)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts