Jet set radio on xbox live arcade and psn!!!!!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Yes I'm screaming the title. If you never got a chance to play this awesome and original Dreamcast classic, it's well worth the 800MSP. See the game that started the whole "cell shading" craze!

You play as the GGs (Good Guys?) a Neo Tokyo based roller blade gang trying to defend your territory against other gangs all the while the police are up against you as well.

Using your spray paint and uncanny ability to grind seemingly impossible ledges, tag the required spots and defeat the evil Rokkaku Group.

The graphics and gameplay have aged surprisingly well on the Dreamcast original. HD support can't hurt this one bit

If you've never seen or heard of this game check it out here:

Between XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Sim City 5 and the resurgence of old Dreamcast games along with constant releases of great pinball tables, it's been a long time since I've been this excited about videogames.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
A couple days ago. Slipped under my radar but fortunately i check compulsively enough not to have missed it by far...now bring on Shenmue...the TRILOGY!!!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
A couple days ago. Slipped under my radar but fortunately i check compulsively enough not to have missed it by far...now bring on Shenmue...the TRILOGY!!!

Shenmue 3 Never came out, did it? That would be cool if they finally released it. Not my favorite series but it was definitely unique and interesting. I would love to see super gt finally get ported to a console as well.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
All the guitar vader tracks are left in tact!!! It had an excellent soundtrack and it seems like the jet grind radio soundtrack has been skipped in favor of the original Japanese listing. Which is a shame but the license for Ron zombie and Jurassic 5 would be crazy. But guitar vader absolutely rules.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
All the guitar vader tracks are left in tact!!! It had an excellent soundtrack and it seems like the jet grind radio soundtrack has been skipped in favor of the original Japanese listing. Which is a shame but the license for Ron zombie and Jurassic 5 would be crazy. But guitar vader absolutely rules.

I know for a fact that Dragula is in the game. You only hear it during the Grind City missions.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I know for a fact that Dragula is in the game. You only hear it during the Grind City missions.

After spending more time with it it has Rob Zombie, Jurassic 5 and everything else I think. I can't compare to my dreamcast copy since I no longer have a system but it all seems to be there. I can't believe it. They apparently don't have licensing cost issues. If only TPA didn't have that problem.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Sega is the saddest story of video gaming history...if only Shakespear were around to tell it's tale.

That said...the music is intact...i went through the jukebox on the demo and it's ALL THERE. Much better than the generic crap the stuck in crazy taxi...thank god i have that for Gamecube.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts