Something Startiling About Version 2.01

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Today while playing I was messing around in the table options before you start a game and I was blown away when I selected Help & Options, then view EULA. Instead of showing the End User License Agreement (EULA) it appears to show the start of the Challenge Mode with five slots available for high scores. You then press X to start a game, this mode does not save your scores yet, probably Farsight is thinking about adding this feature real soon.

The important thing here is that new users to Arcade can not read the EULA from the game, so my thought is that Farsight is obligated to give us a patch as soon as possible are they not ? If any mods can get this information to the dev's please pass it on as soon as possible. Currently the PC we use at home does not have Outlook Express so I can not email them directly. Also I have attached a link so new users can read the EULA.

http://www.pinballarcade.com/user-agreement.php

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Turns out we do have Outlook Express (never use it) and I have sent a message to them directly from their website.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
The 2.02 has a working EULA so I would assume that was something they caught. Probably will be fixed when the update hits to add Black Knight and Creature From the Black Lagoon on Tuesday.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.