Bug Medieval Madness (keep losing my joust/peasent etc...) highscores

Carpy

May 7, 2012
don't know if it's a bug or supposed to be this way, but i always lose my joust,peasant,damsel, castles destroyed...etc... highscores.
i keep my table high scores but not these other ones

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
FarSight stated once that extracting the additional data for Castle Crusher, Joust Champion, Patron of the Peasants, Defender of Damsels, Catapult Ace, Master of Trolls, and Madness Champion and re-inserting it is more difficult than it sounds. They're still looking into it as far as I know.

The issue is not specific to MM. Cirqus Voltaire doesn't remember its Cannonball Champion and Party Champion scores; Monster Bash doesn't remember the MB and MoR champions, etc.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
We haven't found a way to get it to work yet. The ROM has integrity checks in, so if you mess with certain values it just resets everything to default.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
cheers for the answers guys, Mike, i now have to kick my son off the XBOX as i have never played a game console so much since my old Commodore 64 days, really loving the tables, keep up the excellent work

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
FarSight stated once that extracting the additional data for Castle Crusher, Joust Champion, Patron of the Peasants, Defender of Damsels, Catapult Ace, Master of Trolls, and Madness Champion and re-inserting it is more difficult than it sounds. They're still looking into it as far as I know.

The issue is not specific to MM. Cirqus Voltaire doesn't remember its Cannonball Champion and Party Champion scores; Monster Bash doesn't remember the MB and MoR champions, etc.

...and Taxi seems to forget its jackpot value as soon as you quit out to the main menu (in PHoF, where Taxi was scripted rather than emulated, it'd accumulate).

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
...and Taxi seems to forget its jackpot value as soon as you quit out to the main menu (in PHoF, where Taxi was scripted rather than emulated, it'd accumulate).
So does Bride of Pinbot, but next to the billion shot, even an 8 million jackpot looks pathetic.

Probably means that Party Monsters is going to forget the E-L-V-I-R-A sequence for the 3 million shot, since it's normally held from game to game.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Most of these values will persist if you don't quit the table in the middle of game play or quit back to the main menu. We haven't been able to find a way to store it on your storage device.

Old Pinballer

Oct 1, 2012
Sometimes when playing pinball on Xbox 360, the video/score box will disappear in the middle of a game. Is this a bug or a corrupt dowload?

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts