Request Cabinet view for IOS/Android

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
This may sound stupid, but stick with me... :)

One thing I love about Zen Pinball on IOS is the way the camera view is completely top-down. This would be awesome for tablets, (I play in portrait, view 3 locked).

This would be a similar view to what vpinmame cabinet players get (minus the back glass on an extra screen).

Is anyone else up for this? Or it just me who wants a completely top-down view?

I can understand people want a more realistic view of a table (I certainly don't suspend myself over the table vertically mission impossible style while playing a real pinball) but I think it would be cool. :D

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Would be a nice added feature. Then I could make a mini-cab to put my iPad in...

mini-virtual-pinball-e1286379241400.jpg

Also it would be awesome if they used the front camera for head tracking to make the cabinet view 3D no matter what angle your looking at it.
Example,

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Would be a nice added feature. Then I could make a mini-cab to put my iPad in...

mini-virtual-pinball-e1286379241400.jpg

Also it would be awesome if they used the front camera for head tracking to make the cabinet view 3D no matter what angle your looking at it.
Example,

I was gonna say great idea, but then i imagined gameproms free cam and thought better of it how to you get good angles if the tables swiveling all over the show? Optional cam of course

Tho cool video man alot of potential in that tech good luck to them

vcoleiro1

May 25, 2012
There has been other threads on this same subject with no response from the Pinball Arcade guys. It would really be nice if they could add there thoughts on adding this view.

Here is another thread about the same thing I started a while ago.: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/1372-Full-Screen-Screen-View

Since then , other people have also mentioned in other forums about why Pinball arcade does not have this view.

Perhaps they don't read these forums, maybe we need to PM them.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.