AC/DC Pinball Machine Review

J2fold

Jul 28, 2012
Nice table, the ipad (Pinball HD) Made an attempt at this table , but it lacked the lyrics which is a let down. I would not mind grabbing AC/DC table for a few thousand, but I am a few thousand short.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I have been so wanting to play this table, like a crazy desire. Odds are, when I finally do find it, the flippers are gonna be weak, it'll be just the pro model, and the volume will be down so low to the point it might as well be on mute. Still, looks like a ton of fun.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
I have yet to find one in the wild to play around here...

Wish more places had this table.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I just played the LE friday it was fun I like the different song selection giving you different goals giving even more replay value my only gripe is the plastic cover for the lower playfield could be clearer, maybe if there were more than 1 machine and not so long of a line i'd have played more but standing in line looking at other open machines I just couldn't do it.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
This is a fun table. I would love to see this table made. It's not likely though. I would love to see a kickstarter for this one. Even if you are not an AC/DC fan, (which I am) it still rocks! Fun table.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Played it at last League meet-up.
It was Game 2 after X-Men (Decider was Ironman that I didnt make it to LOL).

AC/DC was BY FAR my fav!
\m/ ROCK \m/

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
They certainly do.

Whatever else this table may be, it clearly sets the standard for rock-themed pinball machines. So many previous such attempts were unsatisfying because they simply didn't have enough of the music in them. Even the Stern Elvis has that problem. Mojo Nixon would say there's not enough Elvis in it.

I suppose the reason this took so long to happen is mostly technical: until recently, it wasn't practical to put high-quality recordings of a large chunk of a band's discography into the memory of a pinball machine.

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
Haven't been an AC/DC fan since grade school when I remember giggling about this song:
It's a shame they couldn't include it in the game, it would've been a perfect fit!
Music aside, even thought I couldn't hear it at PacPin either, the game is pretty awesome!

J2fold

Jul 28, 2012
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that METALLICA table.

Kill em' All, Ride The Lighting, Master of Puppets, or maybe all three? They could do a lot with Ride the Lighting though. I like the old school Metallica a great deal more then their newer stuff. Now AC/DC Back in Black would be cool, but yea the music and lyrics has got to be their or else the tables are pointless. Any one feeling a Justin Bieber or Jersey shore Table? LOL only if those two tables were packed with AC/DC's TNT.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts