Tommorow around 4 PM Pacific Time

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
We should have Creature From the Black Lagoon , and Black Knight ready for purchasing . I'm kind of glad they moved back releasing the Taxi / HarleY Davidson tables to later into October , because honestly , Im more jazzed to get them over these two tables , and I'd rather have CFTBL closer to Halloween . Also I expect the patch version 2.03 to hit about the same time , if not later today .

As for the inevitable European guys who will come to this thread, your PSVita pak 1 DLC arrives on Wednesday 26th , if you bought the TPA DLC 1 on PS3 last week it's free in the store when it's out.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
We should have Creature From the Black Lagoon , and Black Knight ready for purchasing . I'm kind of glad they moved back releasing the Taxi / HarleY Davidson tables to later into October , because honestly , Im more jazzed to get them over these two tables , and I'd rather have CFTBL closer to Halloween . Also I expect the patch version 2.03 to hit about the same time , if not later today.

This post has me so confused. Which tables are "these" and which are "them"? Also you seem to be glad to be getting CFTBL closer to Halloween than Taxi and Harley but Taxi and Harley are being released later on in October. Isn't later on in October closer to October 31st than tomorrow?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Sorry , at first we were getting both DLC 4 and 5 at the end of September (original schedule release date announced) had that happened I was going to buy DLC pack 5 first , and get the DLC Pack 4 at the end of the month ( Oct.) , because those tables fit better with Halloween . That did not happen because the DLC Pack 5 was pushed to late October in North America on PSN Store .

Ruz-El

Sep 6, 2012
Looking forward to creature, I'm going to wait until I hear feed back that the new patch has fixed the problems introduced with the last one before purchasing though. Since I missed grabbing patch 2.02 before it was pulled.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Looking forward to creature, I'm going to wait until I hear feed back that the new patch has fixed the problems introduced with the last one before purchasing though. Since I missed grabbing patch 2.02 before it was pulled.

Ruz, the patch is totally worth it , they have added more than just bug fixes , cosmetic changes across the board , improved lighting , improved sound, sounds more dynamic , graphic models are clearer , flippers work with R2 L2 again . Ball weight feels perfect .

get this patched before they decide to change it again .

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
How do you know DLC#5 is pushed back to late October? It still says early October on the listings.

my mistake , but would it suprise you if it gets pushed back again? I hope it doesn't but Sony tends to play it loose with releases .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.