iOS - Bug iOS/iPad3/Medieval Madness - no Video Mode?

silentdriver

Sep 24, 2012
Hi there,
Probably a silly question about the Medieval Madness Table on iOS: did anybody of you ever had a game where the legendary videomode started? I've already played about 3000 games on the table but I've NEVER got into video mode. did the developers set the likelihood of getting it to zero - did they even disable it at all? it's really crazy...(and unfortunately I haven't played the real table yet so I don't know how big the chances on entering it are on a real table)...

anyway - can anybody confirm the problem? is it a known bug or is it meant the way it is?

thanks for every answer here,
greetings from Europe,
Stefan

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Probably a silly question about the Medieval Madness Table on iOS: did anybody of you ever had a game where the legendary videomode started? I've already played about 3000 games on the table but I've NEVER got into video mode. did the developers set the likelihood of getting it to zero - did they even disable it at all? it's really crazy...(and unfortunately I haven't played the real table yet so I don't know how big the chances on entering it are on a real table)...
Complete F-I-R-E on the inlanes/outlanes 8 times, then shoot into Merlin's scoop when it is lit for Merlin's Magic. This will eventually happen on its own in a long game, but MM is a tough enough table that most games are not all that long.

If you're deliberately going for Video Mode, the easiest way is to alternate peasant/dragon ramps and use the flippers to control the lights on the inlanes.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.