DETAILS Of Fixes And Other Additions Included In Upcoming DLC Update REVEALED!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Here's what Ryan Routon posted in the "Weekly Android Updates" thread regarding fixes and other additions included in the upcoming DLC update.

"So sorry I missed this! It got pushed to another page. We are indeed on track for the two dlc tables for the next update, they are currently in and being tested as we speak. In addition to that some changes have been made to the overall flow of the application. Also, due to the massive outcry for a lack of a true "free" version we are going to offer a table of the month for free with ad support (not a banner, just a full screen ad before the actual play). We are hoping this will please the masses increasing our review scores and hopefully help with revenue so that we can keep improving the quality of the game. I have made a few tweaks to certain areas of the program (the thread scheduling for you techies out there) that seems to have helped the lag on some of the older devices. I am testing a new way to handle dlc so that users with low space on their phone can move it to their sd card without issue. An exit screen has been added for those of you that requested it =). There was also a fix that should resolve the facebook posting to wall issue. I will keep you guys posted and we thank you for your support!"

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts