Request A Stern Request

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
The Simpson's Pinball Party is a great table I have played it in real life and on Visual Pinball....please make it someday!

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
It's certainly a possibility. I would guess a Kickstarter will start shortly after the release of Twilight Zone later this year.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
A request: No Stern

There's so many great pinball machine that don't need tons of licensing and that don't require Farsight to beg for money don't waste time with Stern tables.

A request: Centaur!!!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
A request: No Stern

There's so many great pinball machine that don't need tons of licensing and that don't require Farsight to beg for money don't waste time with Stern tables.

A request: Centaur!!!

Centaur would be great. In regards to stern, there will be many future tables released. Considerable effort was made to acquire the license to re-create their tables digitally and they have verbalized recently that they have been having discussions with them about various tables and emulation. I am not the biggest fan of their tables either but they have a handful of tables that ar really good and worth checking out.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
X-MEN is really fun. I spent alot of time playing this table at the pacific pinball expo this weekend, but its a toss up between transformers wich I like most unfortunately theyre all liscenced franchise based. There are so many games that could and should be made first.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.