Request A Stern Request

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
The Simpson's Pinball Party is a great table I have played it in real life and on Visual Pinball....please make it someday!

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
It's certainly a possibility. I would guess a Kickstarter will start shortly after the release of Twilight Zone later this year.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
A request: No Stern

There's so many great pinball machine that don't need tons of licensing and that don't require Farsight to beg for money don't waste time with Stern tables.

A request: Centaur!!!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
A request: No Stern

There's so many great pinball machine that don't need tons of licensing and that don't require Farsight to beg for money don't waste time with Stern tables.

A request: Centaur!!!

Centaur would be great. In regards to stern, there will be many future tables released. Considerable effort was made to acquire the license to re-create their tables digitally and they have verbalized recently that they have been having discussions with them about various tables and emulation. I am not the biggest fan of their tables either but they have a handful of tables that ar really good and worth checking out.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
X-MEN is really fun. I spent alot of time playing this table at the pacific pinball expo this weekend, but its a toss up between transformers wich I like most unfortunately theyre all liscenced franchise based. There are so many games that could and should be made first.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts