Need advice on Circus Voltaire... Badly!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I thought I was pretty good at pinball until I started playing this table!
I've obtained all of the Wizard goals in the first 6 TPA tables (with exception of RBION Atlantis/FF),
But after hours of play I can't complete a single Wizard goal in CV?!?

What is wrong with me?? Are the Wizard goals in CV much harder to obtain or am I doing something wrong? Any tips would be appreciated.

Is there a chance I am getting some of these and they are not registering?
(Score a Ringmaster Hideout) for instance just isn't happening for me.
According to the directions the ball is supposed to fly off his head and end up into the hole "underneath him". It just doesn't seem possible. I've seen him fling the ball about 50 times now and they never go under him. A few times they ended up on the high wire "Sneaky Hideout", but thy usually just come rolling towards me.

So advice is requested as I'm about to break something. :(

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
For the "Ringmaster Hideout" you just have to be patient. It will happen eventually, actually it reminded me of the "Rudy Gulp" in Funhouse. There is even a thread about it.

To "Join the Circus" read the instructions carefully. For each step you have to do something specific, e.g. at one step you have to hit the Ringmaster and then the lock ramp (that's the one you also use for the Highwire Multiball) a couple of times in that order.

"Ringmaster's Battle" is activated when you defeat the 5th ringmaster.

"Juggler Super Jackpot": during Juggler Multiball shoot 2 balls into the juggler within 10 seconds. Shoot a 3rd ball into it within another 10 seconds to score a Super Jackpot.

"Voltaire's multiple jackpots" are active when more than one multiball is running. Shoot the lock ramp and it's yours.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Thanks Yeti. Those are going in my pinball notes. :)

I was manly worried that they might not be counting,
but it appears they are just more challenging than I anticipated.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
I haven't got all the wizard goals yet but didn't encounter any problem with the unlocking so far.

Good luck and happy pinballing. :)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
CV is alot harder now for some reason but the outlanes are more forgiving. I used to plow through the circus on ball1 now I cant get there.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
"Voltaire's multiple jackpots" are active when more than one multiball is running. Shoot the lock ramp and it's yours.
Voltaire's Multiple Jackpots are only active on the ramp during the grace period after a stacked multiball ends. It's not available while running (and if it is, that's a bug in the table).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts