Twilight Zone:I want it now! And ST:TNG in any case!

zeugma_cbn

Sep 19, 2012
Couldnt wait for this two boards. Its been a long time since ive had play this masterpiece it in the arcade... now i want to play it at home. When exactly will these two tables be available?

Far Sight: You are now on "hurry mode". Yeah, i just set it... hurry hurry!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm with you. Tough to wait on such great tables. I'm going to play both tonight (real life versions). I'm sure this will just make me want them even more. Please FS release a video or progress report with some pics of the TZ pin. I'm sure they are working on it by now.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I just wanna know if these tables are gonna be released simultaneously across all platforms.
If not, what does the release schedule look like?

November is lookin' good if I can get TZ on PS3.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
There's no way they'll be able to do a simultaneous release due to the approval process of the consoles. They would have to submit right now to make the PS3 and 360 release in November, and we haven't heard anything about the table yet.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Pack 4 is Taxi/Harley Davidson. Pack 5 is Elvira and No Good Gofers. Do we know what pack #6 is going to be? I ask because it seems likely to me that 6 will be Twilight Zone.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Whoops my bad. Got the numbering wrong. So then Pack 7 could potentially be Twilight Zone and something else, no?

Or it could be Scared Stiff. Either way can't wait for the new tables.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I don't think we'll be getting 'sequel' tables for a while, if only to stop people getting bored of that style of game.

So I assume we will not be seeing Pin*Bot, Scared Stiff, Black Knight 2000 (if it comes) until about a year after their original tables came out. People would most likely skip over the Party Monsters pack and just buy the Scared Stiff one if it came out soon afterwards.

Considering Farsight plans to be releasing DLC for a few years (or at least one and a half years) then we could always see Scared Stiff next Halloween.

My guess for Pack #7 is Attack from Mars (said to be coming out within the first six months) and Victory (another Gottlieb table has been coming for a while, and there was a heavy rumour that that was another table that was coming out within the first six months)

12 Oz Mouse

Aug 3, 2012
As a backer of both projects, personally I would just rather Farsight take as much time as they need to complete the tables. Not to sound like a downer but I recognise how difficult it must be for them to juggle platforms, patches, PR, and much much more. Yeah I want TZ as much as the next person, but I would prefer a well made product as oppose to a rushed product.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
As far as juggling goes, PR seems to be what is dropped the most. So a release without any (major) bugs might be the best PR they can do. I agree, please have the premium tables very polished on release, FarSight.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Twilight Zone is mechanically complex, and even its own ROM sometimes gets confused about what's going on - the most common case is it misidentifies the Powerball as one of the steel balls. TZ is also slightly bigger than a standard table (it's a widebody), has a 6-ball multiball (translation: physics nightmare!), many opportunities to overlap modes, the erratic-and-probably-difficult-to-simulate Powerball itself, etc. There's just a lot that can go wrong on such a complicated table.

Zacharry

Banned
Aug 29, 2012
I am dying to play this master piece on this platform and I am very happy because it is the ultimate game review I have ever read. the action and the characters of this game are daring and challenging and you will just love them playing online.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I don't think we'll be getting 'sequel' tables for a while, if only to stop people getting bored of that style of game.

So I assume we will not be seeing Pin*Bot, Scared Stiff, Black Knight 2000 (if it comes) until about a year after their original tables came out. People would most likely skip over the Party Monsters pack and just buy the Scared Stiff one if it came out soon afterwards.

Well, it looks like Scared Stiff is in fact coming out in the pack right after Party Monsters. I hope people don't skip over Party Monsters; it's good.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I am dying to play this master piece on this platform and I am very happy because it is the ultimate game review I have ever read. the action and the characters of this game are daring and challenging and you will just love them playing online.

Characters? Playing online? I want what you're smokin', man! :D

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Characters? Playing online? I want what you're smokin', man! :D
I'm starting to wonder if he's a spam bot, or at least his account has been taken over by one. None of his previous 8 posts are quite germane to their respective threads either. I realize we have participants for whom English is not their native language, but once you get past translation issues what they say generally makes sense. This almost looks like a content generator to me.

A previous forum I used to inhabit once got invaded by spambots that would post superficially innocent-looking posts and then after about a month (to wait out any probationary/new member restrictions on posting) would edit their posts with ads and spam links. The first pre-spam stage looked a lot like this.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts