Android - Bug Just played a real table, a couple things I noticed.

silverjaguar7

Sep 26, 2012
I have not played a great many of real life pinball machines, but I play your App a lot and have purchased all the tables. I can't say I speak from authority, but after dropping several dollars into a CFTBL table yesterday then going home and playing your app.

1. The ball in the app feels very light and FLIES with great speed whenever hit for long distances. On the real table the ball feels weighty and doesnt go nearly as far with as much momentum when hit. I definitely prefer something closer to real table in terms of how the ball flies.
2. The ball in the app finds its path on almost every hit. On the real table it kept bumping off of corners and edges of paths and would head back towards the flippers.
3. I noticed a Universal symbol on the real table in the LEDs, I assume this was for legal reasons but thought it worth mentioning.

PS: thanks for making a great app! I've heard that the iOS version has better GFX which is kind of a shame since I have a Nexus 7 that has power... maybe it's time to cut out the lower end devices?

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Yeah it's seems like there's only 1 of 4 ways the ball can go from the right flipper, you're either hitting a ramp or saucer whatever you do.

Danieru_X

Sep 24, 2012
Most certainly not, thankyouverymuch! :p More Options to change gfx settings on the other hand, that'd be nice.
Yes I'd love an option to tweak the graphics options. Some low res textures and generic ball shine get on my nerves some times.. but hey I can't complain. This is the best we have and it can only get better. :)

One comment I will have to say about playing real vs TPA. Some real tables can be worn out, be set at a lower or higher angle among other things which may make the ball act differently. I played Arabian nights recently and the ball seemed to be much slower than TPA. My guess was that the table was set at a lower angle and the flippers were wearing out. I had to really struggle to hit the flying carpet ramp whereas on TPA it is a breeze.

I tend to think of the TPA versions as if the table were in perfect nick, this is how they might play.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts