DLC Pack #7

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I'm guessing Attack from Mars and Victory.

It kinda makes sense to break up the Williams:HOF re-releases up while we get another Gottlieb table (which makes at least two tables for each of the major four) but then again Farsight might have deliberately decided to halt production on Gottlieb tables until they can reverse engineer the tables more effectively.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
here we go again:) I noticed today that the DLC backglass 1 of the 2 features breast, and 2 of the 4 originals do to...not complaining just put that up there with the trends.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
All humans have breast tissue (and as a result, boobs no matter how big or small) you know :p

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Back on topic, I am guessing Scared Stiff and Pinbot. Maybe Victory instead of Pinbot. Before anyone yells at me and says, "well they just released an Elvira table in DLC pack #6," I would like to point out that they released two Universal Monsters tables in a row for DLC packs 3 and 4. Plus it is October, so there is a good chance that they will want to release another Halloweenesque table.

ClaudeHenrySmoot

Apr 27, 2012
Why am I not getting these newsletters? I signed up when FS posted a FB note saying "Sign up for our newsletter!". That was right before the last issue. I never got the last issue, and assumed it was because I hadn't signed up in time. Here we are, one month later, and I don't have the newsletter. Between tonight's iOS issues and now the newsletter... sigh. Why does FS hate me?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts