Make a single flipper stay "flipped" during a game

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
To make a flipper stay upward swipe (can either start on the left or right slide of the screen) from left to right,right to left without letting go (horizontally) or vise versa - at the low point of the screen. Depending on which side of the screen you start or how many times you swipe back and forth at will determine which flipper will stay upward("flipped"). After swiping and letting go of the screen will make one flipper stay in the upward "flipped" position. It will stay upward even after losing a ball. The flipper will go back up even during the plunger view.

Android perhaps may still think you are pressing down on the screen. It's not a game breaker bug per say but something to look into.

Produced on HTC Rezound

Red_Chaos1

Sep 28, 2012
I am able to reproduce this on my phone as well, though no matter which side I start and end on, it is always the left flipper that remains in an up position.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Thanks for the update guys, Also has anyone having any force closes of the app when they touch the screen during the black loading screen??

Touch the screen repeating or once before the pinball arcade logo comes up. Make sure the app is not already in the background. And see if the app force closes on you as it tries to load.

Red_Chaos1

Sep 28, 2012
I've seen this from time to time; Farsight's people seem to think it's an Android touch driver issue.

Well, that would be pretty definitive if it only occurs on Android devices and no others I s'pose.

Thanks for the update guys, Also has anyone having any force closes of the app when they touch the screen during the black loading screen??

Touch the screen repeating or once before the pinball arcade logo comes up. Make sure the app is not already in the background. And see if the app force closes on you as it tries to load.

Confirmed. If the game has already been run once and then is in the background it loads fine regardless. I went ahead and force closed it before testing and I could sit and make it close itself all day if I touched the screen before the Farsight/Pinball Arcade logo screen came up each and every time. Once I let it load though it no longer had any issues.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Well, that would be pretty definitive if it only occurs on Android devices and no others I s'pose.

Confirmed. If the game has already been run once and then is in the background it loads fine regardless. I went ahead and force closed it before testing and I could sit and make it close itself all day if I touched the screen before the Farsight/Pinball Arcade logo screen came up each and every time. Once I let it load though it no longer had any issues.

Thanks chaos! I hope Ryan or someone sees this since its a mainly a game breaker. Wouldnt want new customers to think its broken off the bat.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.