Taxi/HD/Gofers/Elvria update out!

emb531

Mar 22, 2012
Dl'ing now!

Bug fixes for every table, have to re-download them all :cool:

WTF, keeps telling me "You must be connected to the internet in order to download or purchase tables", when clearly I am connected (just downloaded all the fixes for the previous tables).

Moderator Edit: It's Fixed!

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaudeHenrySmoot

Apr 27, 2012
Hmm - my iOS devices keep telling me I'm not connected to the internet when I try to buy the new tables despite DLing the update. Grrr.....

(probably related to our internet outage here at home today - but if anyone has similar issues please let me know)

Last edited:

emb531

Mar 22, 2012
Hmm - my iOS devices keep telling me I'm not connected to the internet when I try to buy the new tables despite DLing the update. Grrr.....

(probably related to our internet outage here at home today - but if anyone has similar issues please let me know)

No I have the same issue...c'mon Farsight

emb531

Mar 22, 2012
I really really hope that FS just needs to enable the new tables on their side...so frustrating having them sitting in front of you but not able to buy/play.

ClaudeHenrySmoot

Apr 27, 2012
Perhaps the content is still being uploaded/replicated. Not sure how that process works. If this ends up being another 10 day re-submission I'm going to flip out.

Hopefully FS can get the PC version going so I can have a TPA version that isn't held up by approvals. Between MS and Apple I'm dying over here.

ClaudeHenrySmoot

Apr 27, 2012
You can also use the time to update the other tables. So far it's updated almost every table except for TotAN I believe. Still going through them...

karl

May 10, 2012
Why didn't I go to sleep? Just had to check for updates first. How am I gonna sleep now? So close yet so far away. Seeing the tables and hearing those sounds is painful. Hopefully this is just apple not uploaded the tables to their server yet. Please, please not 10 more days

ClaudeHenrySmoot

Apr 27, 2012
Wait - we can buy apps via iTunes on a PC, right? I'm pretty sure I've bought things via iTunes and then copied them to my devices.

That being said, when I browse to TPA in iTunes, there is nothing that lets me get the 4 tables. At least nothing I'm seeing...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts