Bug iOS Version 1.1.8 Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinballpat

Sep 28, 2012
cannot play 4 new tables on ipad2

on ipad2 keep getting error that i must connect to internet even though i am connected and downloaded other tables. Error only happens on the 4 new tables. Restart of app or ipad did not help. Ios version 5.1.1. I do not have a facebook account so playing as guest on main menu.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
on ipad2 keep getting error that i must connect to internet even though i am connected and downloaded other tables. Error only happens on the 4 new tables. Restart of app or ipad did not help. Ios version 5.1.1. I do not have a facebook account so playing as guest on main menu.

Unfortunately, this is happening to all of us. For now, you can play the demo versions of Taxi and HD, but only through the free version of the app. However, it won't let you buy any of the new tables yet. :(

EDIT: It's fixed!

Last edited:

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Im hoping the Apple server just needs to sync for the new tables to work...

If not, we will be waiting for another update... :(

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
Taxi is playing well.

HD is frustrating with that button where I normally touch to activate the right flipper.

Can't download the other tables, like everyone else.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
My icon on start screen is white, and new tables it says i am off line, but thats already reported.

Edit

I cant do taxi. Only HD demo works.

Last edited:

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
Playing MM and the ball seems too floaty and also a little stuttery at times. Not as fluid as before. iOS 6, iPad 2

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
After updating to the newest version of TPA I can't even start a single table!

I'm using an iPod Touch 4s w/ iOS 6.0. It shows me the tables, but as soon as I pick one it dumps me out the to iOS menu.
I tried restarting and nothing works. I wish I could just load the last version back since I would at least like to be able to play the tables I paid for.

I'm not as pissed off as I could/should be as I prefer playing it on the PS3, but if this were my only way of playing TPA I would be a bit irate.

milhouse6

Sep 28, 2012
Doh! What a tease. Finally get two months' worth of tables but can only play one and a half of them. Hoping like crazy it's just an overloaded server or something.

subbie

Jun 14, 2012
Bugs [iPhone 4, OS 5.1.1, PA Free Version]

Taxi - Got a joyride and the camera went under the table and all the way to the back glass.
Menu - Crashed a few times scrolling right in the main menu.
Misc - Got a crash onetime when coming out of sleep mode.

-edit-
I can confirm again the Taxi bug is from getting a joyride. I got it twice and had the same bug. Luckily the camera returns before your ball is let go.

-edit 2 -
Took the harley bug down. I'm just an idiot (it pops up the stopper).

Last edited:

Jazza

Aug 19, 2012
Nice Gorgar update. More forgiving flipper positioning, better audio on A,B,C and better game play flow.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
Monster Bash table a mirror image of itself, and missing the majority of the textures. Table looks invisible as a result. ios6 ipad2.

stevesabol

Apr 13, 2012
Immediately got the Neon Multiball camera-lock-on-plunger bug with my first game of CV.

Do really like the Gorgar updates (I was able to save some balls that would have been a drain yesterday). Medieval Madness seems solid.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I recently deleted the app to reset all goals and achievements. Really, I did it on purpose, I did I did. Anyways, I've found the Standard Goals can now be achieved.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
CFTBL
Roaming camera is way off. Doesn't zoom to the top of the table. Camera 4 is too close to the table.
Still doesn't play Rock Around The Clock on the third ball like the PS3 and android versions.

Ipod Touch 4g with latest version of ios 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online