Problems in Medieval Madness framerate PS Vita

Agujose

Aug 10, 2012
Sorry not already spoken on this issue. Not if you happened to Madeness Medievall (Europe version) table is a very small tironcillos, which does not happen at all with the other tables. The funny thing is that in portrait mode does not. Not only what I have experienced, there are more people on the network that is the same.

I wonder if they are going to fix this problem?

Agujose

Aug 10, 2012
I thought that over time that has passed since we launched the European version would come with these defects corrected.
It looks that are more focused on getting new tables that correct existing faults. Hopefully later corrected.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
See my reply in your other post , your patches come with each new table release , because of how Sony Store handles the game .

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
See my reply in your other post , your patches come with each new table release , because of how Sony Store handles the game .

This past DLC pack didn't have any patch with it though. Hopefully there will be with the next one and hopefully they finally start to address some of these issues.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
This and the other post Im replying to concerns European Vita owners , and not North America . You I believe are in N.A. also Metalzoic?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts