Scared Stiff and Big Shot for table pack #7 in October.

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
It will be a nice change of pace... Scared Stiff is one of my most wanted, so I don't actually care what rerelease it's bundled with. I never expected to see it released so quickly.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Definitely looking forward to both of these. SS is very groovy, and I love the old classics.

BTW, this photo from the newsletter is pure WIN:

7jk_A8j.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Two more great choices. Played a bunch of games on Scared Stiff last night. A table even non-pinheads can enjoy. Maybe I can get my wife to finally play TPA. Have to say....super excited for Big Shot. I dig EM's and Big Shot has plenty of drop targets to keep me busy. I smiled when I saw an EM announceced.

Battra92

Sep 26, 2012
I think the only way they could out cleavage Elvira would be to put Mati Hari and Genie on there.

Anyway, great tables and I look forward to playing them. :) There's a reason I asked for a PSN card for Christmas. :p

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Big Shot was one my favorites from PHOF. I would get addicted to trying to get all those drop targets. I would always get down to 1 or 2 left, then the ball would of course drain. Looking forward to it!

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
I think i played almost all machines ever made after 1970. I cant remember big shot, is that a machine with 2 pistols? As plungers?

Nice! The momemtum is growing, cant wait for more.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I think i played almost all machines ever made after 1970. I cant remember big shot, is that a machine with 2 pistols? As plungers?

Nice! The momemtum is growing, cant wait for more.
Nope, pool theme table. Probably at least partially inspired the 8 ball series.
T2 was the first pinball table to use anything other than a standard plunger mechanism. Never seen a machine with twin gun (or other unusual) plungers (though GNR has one pistol, the other a standard).

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Her cleavage is great, but her nude breasts are disappointingly ordinary.

It was probably a shopped image. She has never posed for Playboy to my knowledge, and I doubt she's doing naked spreads at this stage in her career. She's too classy for that.

However if you've ever seen Mistress of the Dark, she's basically naked at the end. She actually has a very small frame, she's incredibly thin and her breasts aren't as ginormous as they appear in her cleavage. But that's the magic of her industrial strength bra, and IMO they are quite lovely.

mannn she is NOT BAD for 61!

I didn't want to point out her age, but yes she is. Nobody would ever think she was that old unless you told them. She took amazing care of herself, and I'm 28 and let me say she's twice my age I'd hit that without a seconds notice.

Last edited:

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
I didn't want to point out her age, but yes she is. Nobody would ever think she was that old unless you told them. She took amazing care of herself, and I'm 28 and let me say she's twice my age I'd hit that without a seconds notice.

indeed. i meant no offense at all, she seems pretty rad from what little i know.

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Agreed - she looks incredible for her age....

however, you sure that's actually Cassandra Peterson?

Elvira impersonators
In the mid-1990s, Cassandra Peterson enlisted female impersonators, Christian Greenia (Cassandra Fever), from Los Angeles, California, and Patterson Lundquist ("Elvira's Twin"), from Atlanta, Georgia, as her "official Elvira impersonators", calling them "the best she'd ever seen." The two later appeared with her as co-judges on The Search for the Next Elvira.[19] The first official female Elvira impersonator, April Wahlin, the winner of The Search for the Next Elvira, was passed the crown on October 31, 2007. As the winner of the reality show, she made a few appearances during her one-year "reign" from October 31, 2007, to October 31, 2008. Despite Wahlin's win of the title and one-year contract as Elvira, both Greenia and Lundquist continue to appear as Elvira for various events across the country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_Peterson#Elvira_impersonators

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
lettuce-YES But,BIG SHOT is from the GOTTLIEB collection that FS made and VICTORY wich is on the announcement board so the trend continues of a NEW table and a remasterd.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts