PS Vita - Bug Cannot Install DLC on Vita

Kenjori

Jul 22, 2012
Hi,

Finally DLC pack 1 was released on PSN EU yesterday and downloaded it. When I started the game, DLC is installed however new tables don't show up. When I restart the game, it says there is a new version of the game and I need to update from live area. When I try to do that, I get an error saying "Could not connect to the server or device within the time limit - NW-5603-4". I don't have any other connection issues with PSN or any other app other than this. What is wrong?

Thanks,

Kenjori

Jul 22, 2012
Hi,

Finally DLC pack 1 was released on PSN EU yesterday and downloaded it. When I started the game, DLC is installed however new tables don't show up. When I restart the game, it says there is a new version of the game and I need to update from live area. When I try to do that, I get an error saying "Could not connect to the server or device within the time limit - NW-5603-4". I don't have any other connection issues with PSN or any other app other than this. What is wrong?

Thanks,

Still cannot play the add-onn. Any suggesstions?

Kenjori

Jul 22, 2012
In the add-on data section, I see the "Pinball Arcade Table Pack 1" but there is no way to interact?

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
When I did it previously (NA version) I had to delete the entire game, DLC and save data. It wouldn't let me pick and choose.

Then I had to re-download and install everything from scratch. The only thing I didn't lose were scores posted on the leaderboards.

Good luck!

Kenjori

Jul 22, 2012
Hmm I deleted the game and re-downloaded it. However, now I can't even download the add-on pack. I get the same connection error. So far with this crap. Time to move to zen. Maybe they provide support for their product. farsight clearly doesn't :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts