iOS - Bug Wasn't Table Pack #5 supposed to be included with Table Pack #6????

Tony Angeles

Sep 28, 2012
I ended up paying for both Table Pack #5 and Table Pack #6 separately. According to a Sept. 19 announcement on Facebook and the email newsletter I received yesterday, I thought they were supposed to be bundled together? Here is the quote from Facebook:

"Due to our delay with releasing Table Pack 5 on iOS in August, we are combining Table Pack 5 and Table Pack 6 in the next update. This will include Harley Davidson, Taxi, No Good Gofers, and Elvira and the Party Monsters. Taxi is the Table of the Month and can be played unlimited for free. We've also fixed issues with many of the other tables. We fully expect for this update to be released before the end of September. Table Pack 6 with Elvira and Gofer will be released on Android when this iOS update is approved. Thanks again for supporting the Pinball Arcade!"

I'm very happy to throw money at this amazing project that I'm 110% behind, but it would have been nice to have received the 4-table bundle as promised.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
They were bundled in the update itself but just as standard monthly dlc, just a misunderstanding man

Worth the money

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
You're right. I did misunderstand that. Definitely worth the money either way!!!!

Don't feel bad. My friend did too. He was a little upset and I told him he had no reason to be. It was a miscommunication. It looks like he wasn't the only one. It's all good. We have the 4 great tables for the same price as always. A total of 16 tables so far, wow. How awesome is that?

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
A total of 16 tables so far, wow. How awesome is that?

Yeah, really happy with how this is shaping up. Everything except having to swipe through an increasingly long row of tables to get to the one I'm looking for — which is a pretty minor inconvenience compared to going all the way to the freakin' airport to play the only real tables left in my city (not to mention the fact that most of them aren't in great shape).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.