When is going to solve the problems of Medieval Madness?

Agujose

Aug 10, 2012
Regards, although long since this last post, I wanted to say something.

Yesterday I finally download MM for Ps vita (In the European store here has taken the out), and from the first time I found the game too difficult and did not quite understand why. To say that I played a lot of the other four tables available and MM noticed something odd.

The ball in play lasted me a very short time. I searched forums and information so that the separation is between flipers is too big. Another thing I notice is the excessive speed of the ball priate falls in the right lane, sometimes I have not had time or to react and the ball has slipped.

It's been quite some time since he left the American version,
Do you know if you plan firsght solve these two problems? As I said in another post that I think is great to take out new tables, but it seems a mistake not to solve the problems that exist with those already published.

This coupled frameratte problems having the game in landscape mode has made a table waiting anxiously in the end I have defrauded

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
First off , I get what you're saying . But please remember this is a Non- Farsight owned message board . Thier participation is entirely voluntary .

So what you are saying , is you think the European release should have had all the bugs reported by us months ago fixed for the European release , the so-called flipper gap , and framerate issues when using landscape view , and the other issues.

What you need to understand , is that when you get download pack #2 with Funhouse and Circus Voltaire , even if you don't buy new tables , they will patch the game , and again 2 weeks later with #3 and Monster Bash and Gorgar . Each new table allows them to patch the game . They will not issue patches before new tables are ready to be sold , because of the store restriction presented by the game companies . The game gets better each patch , and they also have to learn about programming for Vita which is a new device .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.