iOS No Good Goofers art issue

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
No Good Gofers art issue

mM4SQ.jpg

pgxcS.jpg

Missing arts when blink the lights. iPad 2 with iOS 6.

Last edited:

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I couldn´t live without screenshots on my iPad anymore - it´s ridiculously useful.

Another pro tip: You can close apps on the iPad if you pinch the screen with all five fingers. I use this all the time, always never use the home button anymore.

And four finger swipe upwards lifts up the app bar on the bottom. Four finger swipes to the side changes apps without the need of the app bar (or whatever that thing is called).

On topic: Is it just me or is the spinning disc also wildly off center? It seems to tumble like a washing machine filled with rocks.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
All hell breaks loose if they are too far apart but too close and everyone's like ' shut up, shut up ' :D

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Keep 'em close, keep 'em close....... Shhhhhhhh.

It's been mentioned once or twice but I think we may have gotten away with it.....

Jason Juneau

FarSight Employee
Aug 10, 2012
The reason for the upper playfield art looks blurry: depending on how far the camera is from a specific area it will drop the texture size down for performance. I am going to mention this to code and see if we can adjust that value to keep some of the detail in the upper playfield. Thanks again for your support.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts