Anyone own Scared Stiff?

sellenoff

FarSight Programmer
Aug 17, 2012
Bobby recently announced that Farsight is working on Bally Scared Stiff next.

I'm trying to understand how the spider wheel works to get it emulated properly. Although Michael @ Farsight has been able to describe how the Wheel test works, I'm not 100% sure what he's seeing is accurate as it contradicts the manual.

I was hoping to see if anyone here owned the machine and could chat w/me about the Wheel Test.

Thanks for any possible help-
-Steve

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Don't you have the table there at FS studios?
Presumably. Given that what Mike is observing is contradicting the manual's description of what should be happening, he might believe their machine is malfunctioning or otherwise behaving in a nonstandard way, and wants to test another machine for verification.

sellenoff

FarSight Programmer
Aug 17, 2012
Thanks for the responses guys. Sorry for the delay in responding, I've taken a lot of time off from work over the last several weeks, so haven't had a chance to respond. In the meantime, Michael got the spider wheel working great, so it looks like I won't need any help after all, but I appreciate the offers!

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Thanks for the responses guys. Sorry for the delay in responding, I've taken a lot of time off from work over the last several weeks, so haven't had a chance to respond. In the meantime, Michael got the spider wheel working great, so it looks like I won't need any help after all, but I appreciate the offers!

Great, can't wait.

sellenoff

FarSight Programmer
Aug 17, 2012
I use videos of YouTube all the time for figuring out stuff on PA, but often I need videos of coin door tests for the special devices in a game that help me understand how the actual devices in the machine actually work, and those are rarely posted on youtube. The guys at Farsight usually make a video for me to review in those cases, but in this particular case I had suspected their machine wasn't working right. Turns out (luckily) that my suspision was wrong. :)

Couldn't you just watched videos of it on Youtube?

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I use videos of YouTube all the time for figuring out stuff on PA, but often I need videos of coin door tests for the special devices in a game that help me understand how the actual devices in the machine actually work, and those are rarely posted on youtube. The guys at Farsight usually make a video for me to review in those cases, but in this particular case I had suspected their machine wasn't working right. Turns out (luckily) that my suspision was wrong. :)
Are you not on-site then?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts