hi everyone.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
i have been checking out the forum for about a month now. i have never joined a forum before and thought i never would. but i couldn't resist. i found myself coming here daily, then multiple times a day, then i found myself reading everypost that were on the threads i was reading. so i joined. everyone here on this forum seems like they are great people. and it's good to know that people out there share my passion.

i use to just be so depressed that pinball was dying. it trully affected my outlook on life. but then farsight studios made the williams collection and i was happy again. i thought this would be a one shot thing and the thoughts of pinball was still going to die came back. then one day i saw TPA. i freaked out (in a good way). these people at farsight studios love pinball, and want to preserve it. THANK YOU farsight.

also thanks to whoever hosts this website. you are doing everyone who loves pinball a great service.

take care everyone.

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
And welcome you are. Enjoy yourself here among Friends of pinball from all around the world who mostly think farsight is doing a hell of a job bringing wonderful tables to the masses.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
@ kolchak547 i watched a few nightstalker vids a few months ago... and your pic and name brought a smile to my lips.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
@ kolchak547 i watched a few nightstalker vids a few months ago... and your pic and name brought a smile to my lips.

Yea, just love that show and the characters in it. They are on instant netfix and are also available on DVD. Too bad it was only a twenty episode run. Sorry to go off topic.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Now that you've joined neglectoid, head over to the PS3 user ID thread and add some users to your friends list. Gives you one more connection to this little community while you play, seeing what other forum members are scoring.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
Hi neglectoid, sounds like you know your pinball. Bein Scottish I've only ever known TPA but feel free to add me on PSN. ID in sig.

unfortunately i have very poor wi-fi and it isn't strong enough for my ps3 or my psvita. to download table packs i have to go to a friends house and use his internet.

my gamertag on playstation network is neglectoid.... same as it is here.

i find it amazing that someone loves TPA and hasn't played IRL. this gives me so much hope for the future of pinball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts