Nexus 7 - problem with thumbs/touchscreen

eckless

Sep 11, 2012
Does anybody else out there have issues with flippers on a Nexus 7?

I don't believe this is a Pinball Arcade issue...I think it is hardware.

When holding down a flipper, sometimes it will start to "flutter" and I lose control of it.

Pausing the game, turning the screen off and back on again seems to take care of the issue for a while but it eventually come back.

Anybody else have this issue?

Thanks!
Eckless

severedjon

Sep 11, 2012
The bottom right side becomes unresponsive sometimes in portrait mode, meaning I can't use the right flipper. If I change it to landscape mode, the same spot is messed up, meaning its the Nexus 7. This only happens occasionally though.

Does anybody else out there have issues with flippers on a Nexus 7?

I don't believe this is a Pinball Arcade issue...I think it is hardware.

When holding down a flipper, sometimes it will start to "flutter" and I lose control of it.

Pausing the game, turning the screen off and back on again seems to take care of the issue for a while but it eventually come back.

Anybody else have this issue?

Thanks!
Eckless

Jeff Carpenter

Oct 23, 2012
I run my Nexus7 on the SmoothROM V.4.0 and the Trinity Kernel. Slight GPU overclock and no volt changes or CPU overclock. Runs slicker than snot on a glass doorknob.

eckless

Sep 11, 2012
As a follow-up to this thread, things are "better" under 4.1.2 (I believe there were some new binaries for the touchscreen included). I still get problems sporadically, but much more rare.

K

Korven

Just got my Nexus 7 today and had unresponsive flippers a cuple of times already, pretty disappointed to say the least.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
I've only ever played the free tables on my nexus 7 - but can't say I've ever had unresponsive flippers.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts