Trophy Help For Version 2.03

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
So I've finally got around to deleting my Save File on PS3 and I have a game save back up of tables that I accomplished all goals for trophies. I'm wondering how do I add my old game save to overwrite the existing one ? My save data is on a memory stick. Just asking for help because I don't want to do anything silly like deleting new save data I should mention that I've never done anything like this before on my PS3.

Last edited:

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Not 100% sure if you wanted to keep both sets of data... If you do make a backup of the one on the PS3 first.
Well when you are ready to put your old save that is on the memory stick on your PS3
1. Put the stick in and go to saved data utility (PS3)
2. At the top you should see the memory card listed, click on that.
3. Find your pinball save on the list and press triangle and choose copy.
4. After that it says something about a save file already existing do you want to overwrite it? Then choose yes.

That will copy over the save on the PS3 with your older file that you backed up on the memory stick.

if you have any questions let me know.

Last edited:

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
I'm okay now just played the two tables over again for standard goals (Funhouse and Bride). After I completed High Five and Standard Goals my Wizard trophies were still there from before. When version 2.03 came out my Wizard Goals for those tables poped right away for some odd reason.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Thanks everyone for the help, hope this will aid other people that are fixing up those original DLC trophies as well. Back up your files to whatever you prefer and don't be afraid to loose data on the leaderboards because that will not happen.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Usually the Wizard trophy will pop up if you achieve one of the five goals again. At least this was how it worked for me.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
It did problem was it was before the standard one, water under the bridge now with present and future DLC's. I'm still going to make back-up's from time to time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts