Help me talk sense into Teamxbox forum users!

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Let the game do the talking. Some people are like sheep, it's bad enough trying to get the call of duty fanboys to try and 'get' battlefield. I'm burnt out with posting all over the Internet! Can someone else try please? :-$

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I did...Someone said (and I quote) 'It cannot possibly be better than Pinball FX2'.

My Response: Seriously? Have you ever played a real pinball machine? FX2 is more of an arcade game than a pinball simulator.

Craig Booth

Feb 28, 2012
If they like pinball or Pinball FX, they will try Pinball Arcade. Like Daniel said, they game will do the talking. The more you try and convince them that TPA is better, the less likely they are to see it that way with having 4 legs and wool on their back. All they need is too be aware it exists.

PinMike8666

Feb 20, 2012
I posted a response before this thread even came up. The "I agree with everyone, I have no need for another pinball game" comment made me register and post in that thread. I think everyone has a right to an opinion and it's fine to prefer one game over the other, but saying there's only room for one pinball title is just ridiculous. Like what Osbourne said, I'll just let the game do the talking, beyond that comment I posted.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I did...Someone said (and I quote) 'It cannot possibly be better than Pinball FX2'.

My Response: Seriously? Have you ever played a real pinball machine? FX2 is more of an arcade game than a pinball simulator.
I'm overgeneralizing a bit, but I think it's safe to say that a majority of users on that forum are young enough to never have had the opportunity or the desire to play a real pinball machine. If they've played any sort of pinball, it probably was not-very-realistic to not-even-attempting-to-be-realistic video pinball, and unless they were exposed by accident or by a friend to real pinball, they probably don't know what they're missing. I'm not really sure anyone can communicate the difference in the forum to them in a way they'd understand...they'd really need to experience a real pinball machine, or the next best thing, TPA. Hopefully a bunch of them will try it just to see what it's like and will get hooked that way.

You cant talk sense to trolls...
Why bother trying to talk sense to trolls when you can...Smack-A-Troll! (Sorry, I couldn't resist...been playing too much MM on PHOF:Williams while waiting for TPA to release on the 360...)

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I posted a response before this thread even came up. The "I agree with everyone, I have no need for another pinball game" comment made me register and post in that thread. I think everyone has a right to an opinion and it's fine to prefer one game over the other, but saying there's only room for one pinball title is just ridiculous. Like what Osbourne said, I'll just let the game do the talking, beyond that comment I posted.

Agree completely!

HeYjOe

Feb 20, 2012
I spent a lot of time playing Pinball FX on the 360 and really enjoyed it...................till I got a copy of PHOF. After playing PHOF for a week I went back on Pinball FX to make a comparison, in truth that game I'd been playing/enjoying for so long felt really bad. Farsights work is in a different league.

I'd not bother arguing with anyone, if any of 'em get the chance to compare, they'll know:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.