Little Wing for Mac

Jay

May 19, 2012
After upgrading my Mac to Mountain Lion, I discovered that Mad Daedalus and Fairy Tower no longer functioned. (Strangely, Monster Fair, an older game, works fine.) So I wrote to Little Wing. In their usual prompt fashion, they wrote back and said they were sorry but they had no plans to update the software to work with Mountain Lion. They suggested doing a dual-boot system with Snow Leopard on one partition.

That's sad. Their games have been some of the most expensive on the market (I paid $35 US for a single table). Mad Daedalus is only a few years old. I'm really disappointed that they're now obsolete. I might ask them if they could give me a copy of a Windows version instead, since I can run that virtualized.

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
If you have the latest Parallels or Fusion, you could install 10.7 (even 10.6 server in a pinch) inside that, and if you had a time machine backup from pre 10.8 you might even just be able to reinstall from there with all your previous settings etc.

Last edited:

Jay

May 19, 2012
I could, but it seems silly to install another OS just to run two pinball games. I'm really surprised that Mad Daedalus doesn't work. Maybe I'll just try deleting it and re-installing it....

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.