iOS - Bug Wheel graphic misaligned

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
Really enjoying this table, despite having to play at a low camera angle (4, which I otherwise never use) to get a good view of the upper flipper. Seems solid so far.

One minor issue: the graphics on the Wheel are misaligned, so that the Putt Out award never matches what the "Wheel Award" light is pointing to. Funny thing is, I think it *did* match the first few games I played, but now, even if I restart, the awards are misaligned. Also the centre of the graphic isn't aligned with the centre of the wheel: the small circle in the middle "wobbles" around the centre as the wheel spins.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I think the wheel is deliberately a bit off-center in the real machine, in order to impart more of a random motion to the ball as it passes over the wheel. But NGG is one of the few tables I've never played IRL. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Whizkid33

Sep 25, 2012
The wheel may be made to wobble but also He is referring the Whirlwheel flashing pointer doesn't actually give you that goal or even one close to it. It is quite annoying to not know what award you'll get from putting out.

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
The wheel may be made to wobble but also He is referring the Whirlwheel flashing pointer doesn't actually give you that goal or even one close to it. It is quite annoying to not know what award you'll get from putting out.

Exactly. The bug still exists in 1.2.0, by the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.