Not open for further replies.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
1.1.9 now available!
-Bug fixes and iOS6 improvements.

Post your bugs and feedback here.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Haven't had time to play yet but Taxi, Elvira and Gophers re-downloaded so look for changes there. iPhone 5 camera views haven't been fixed.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Crashed the first time I started it...

Elvira
The Elvira manufacturer logo is now fixed (now Bally).

Gofers
Light problems seem to be fixed.
I noticed they added a shadow under the drop down ramp.

Taxi
Ball seems to have been slowed down, so it's not moving at the speed of light anymore. :p

Overall the tables run smoother on iOS6 for me...

Last edited:

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
it would be nice to have a list of the major fixes done. seems to be only a handful, so it shouldn't be that hard to list them.

anyway, nice to have a quick update. even a small one.

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
The dissapearing ball after a lock->unable to progress/recover the ball even after calling the attendant is happening in almost all the tables, the number of times this is happening is low but i'm playing for high scores and I get in many tables 15~30 minutes games, and to lose a long game or a high score this way is very annoying. Happen to me right now in taxi when i was already with 10 million points, in a 7 billion game in bride, 4 billion in creature and the list goes on...

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
The flippers were changed in Black Hole. They look too thin now. The flipper gaps for both the upper and lower playfields are off now. The lamp was changed in Tales of Arabian Knights and the bottom part of the lamp looks a bit off.

elfyhead

Oct 4, 2012
my iPad is not recognizing that i've already purchased taxi and HD3. it recognizes all the other tables just fine, and my phone recognizes that i've purchased those two tables, but the iPad is asking me to purchase them again.

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
The flippers were changed in Black Hole. They look too thin now. The flipper gaps for both the upper and lower playfields are off now. The lamp was changed in Tales of Arabian Knights and the bottom part of the lamp looks a bit off.

yes, they ARE thin. but more importantly it plays at regular speed now! yip yip! not in slow mo anymore. so that be good.

Totan is playing beautifully for me now. so smooth and looks much better overall.
Edit: lots of ball passing through flipper when moving fast from flipper to flipper.

and so is Monster Bash!

Excellent update so far!

BoP still gets cut off when saying "Now i see you". Only gets to "now i see"

ToM could be a little smoother. i thought it worked a little better before but probably the same. still could be better. Also, entering high score initials is still a pain with it not registering all the taps. Anyone else have the ToM initial issue?

Last edited:

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
yes, they ARE thin. but more importantly it plays at regular speed now! yip yip! not in slow mo anymore. so that be good.

I was comparing it to the real table. It does seem to be running smoother, but I'm on iPad 1 and Black Hole never ran slow for me. Personally, I think the flipper gap is a serious issue since the bottom playfield gap was always off and the gap on both playfields is now more like Pinball FX2 and Zen.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Yeah. Definitely something weird going on with the Black Hole flippers. Almost as if it is using the wrong project resource. They were right before. It is clearly unintentional as they are half the height they should be.

Playing the same speed as ever for me.

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
Yeah. Definitely something weird going on with the Black Hole flippers. Almost as if it is using the wrong project resource. They were right before. It is clearly unintentional as they are half the height they should be.

Playing the same speed as ever for me.

also the textures are pretty bad. probably worst in the app. don't remember them being like this before. at least it is playing smoothly.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I don't know about anyone else but I didn't get a new version of Black Hole this time, only Taxi, EATPM & NGG. Of course we never know if Totan's been updated because its bulit into the app.

robx46

Apr 5, 2012
Me too, ipad3, iOS 5. Only got updates for NGG, Elvira, & Taxi. Taxi ramps are transparent, as are Elvira's. So why they can't make them transparent on Harley & especially NGG remains a mystery. Still some very obvious bugs, such as the missing post on NGG as well as the bottom captive ball sitting too low.
I think Taxi still plays a little too fast. That ball can really fly around the ramps, & on most tables its like the flippers are made of ice, they have no friction & the ball flies across them so quickly, even from a cradled position.

I agree that textures just aren't up to snuff lately. Very noticeable with retina display.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
So far, I've found improvements in all tables that had ball movement issues except for ToM. In ToM it seems to have actually gotten even worse.

iOS6/iPad2

iamoneagain

Oct 4, 2012
I still have problem with Cirqus Voltaire not returning to the plunger cam after you sometimes lock a ball.

John

Oct 4, 2012
On an iPad 3 running iOS 5.1.1, the app will force quit if it ever detects 6 or more simultaneous inputs. This happens at any time, in a game or in the main menu.

Easiest way to replicate this is just to place your hand on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.