iOS Any Chance for Glass Reflections?

product

Oct 4, 2012
Hi Farsight,

The graphics on each table,, lighting etc are getting better and better... but they are all still missing a critical component for realism, the depth that comes from simulated glass (as featured on Age of Pinballs for example, or the Xbox release ofPHOF Williams Collection).

It should of course be an option for anyone who doesn't prefer to look through glass, but wow it would make a difference IMO.

Any chance?

Thanks,

Joel

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
I'd much rather have proper GI (general illumination) support than this. Unfortunately most of the great light shows (VC's Neon Multiball, NGG's multiball start) etc. are all washed out by the inability to dim or turn of the white lights that illuminate the playfield.

haj

Sep 28, 2012
I'd much rather have proper GI (general illumination) support than this. Unfortunately most of the great light shows (VC's Neon Multiball, NGG's multiball start) etc. are all washed out by the inability to dim or turn of the white lights that illuminate the playfield.

me too!

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012

Would love to have a nighttime mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts