Much slower play following latest update?

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Hi

Has anyone else experienced much slower play following latest update?
(iOS / iPhone4)

Thanks, Andy

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I'm iPhone4. And it seems noticeable on bottom half of RBION playfield the worst.
It's really light, slow, and floaty around the flippers :(

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I'm playing on a 4s while I await the new ipad fix and Ripleys definetly feels slower in general, I mean its running really smoothly, not a slow framerate but the ball is travelling slower. I'm sure someone at farsight has slid a few beer mats under the front legs.

Alexandre Vraux

Mar 5, 2012
On all Multiball missions the game really laaaaag ...... All the balls are slowed.....But with one ball the game plays well!!! Did you encounter that????

ON IOS 5.01 IPHONE 4

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
On all Multiball missions the game really laaaaag ...... All the balls are slowed.....But with one ball the game plays well!!! Did you encounter that????

ON IOS 5.01 IPHONE 4

Yeah, after playing the newer tables for a couple of days Ripley feels like you are playing in mud. Muti-ball is like slow motion. I hope Farsight can optimize this one. It plays fantastic on my 360.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Absolutely. I agree. I haven't touched this one since the latest update but tried it yesterday and it is slow and jittery. All programs were closed in the multitasking bar as well.

Playing on an ipod touch 4g with latest ios update.

Bottom line is the ipod needs more RAM. 256 is not enough. Here's hoping for a gig in the 5g when, and if, it comes out in the fall.

Alexandre Vraux

Mar 5, 2012
Just retest this one after the update ( the last)
The game become one more time slow!!!!
The game play is slower than the previous version!!! Wtf?????

starck

Jun 7, 2012
No apps running in the background, complete reboot, etc. and am having major slowdowns on this table, especially with multiball.

Apps running in the background/not running didn't even make a difference really.

iPhone 4, latest OS.

Pretty bad sometimes- makes it borderline unplayable. And totally unplayable once you get multiball going.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.