Simpsons Pinball Party

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Today, I scored 136,868,010 on this pinball game, with easier settings, but unfortunately, doesn't give me any free games. Also, because of this, NO EXTRA BALLS. I did reach Secret Stash, Alien Invasion, and Mystery Spot (BIG THANKS to Bowen for giving the tutorial, especially when he wanted us to switch hands during Mystery Spot). Great game to me.

Before that, on my first game, I locked the 3rd ball, but then the game just reset itself. I'm down to whether I activated the Slam Switch on accident (no, I did NOT kick the machine), or maybe just a bug from the game. 2nd batch: crap game. 3rd game gave me compensation :D

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
If I had to pick my top 3 Stern tables that I wish TPA would release, TSPP is at the Top of my list! (right under Lord of the Rings and Tron LE of course)
This game just has soo many cool modes, the layout of the table is really challenging, and the mini playfield really works well as an integral part of the gameplay. Man, this table is just awesome. Farsight, Please, Please, Please make this your first popular Stern license.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I would hand over my firstborn to get Tron on TPA, I hope they sort out the emulation so we can get the newer tables one day.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I played TRON and wasnt impressed, I was hoping for the LE table. As far as FUN goes X-MEN and TRANSFORMERS keep me coming back. AC/DC only played once but as AC/DC flows through my memories I cant help but like it, in all fairness I played so many machines once and who knows how tipsy I was but my first impression was ehhh where as my first impression on others was WOW! LOTR,BAT-M,FAM-GUY,PIRATES and Indiana I only got 1 play LOTR was good and my brother swept the floor with me on it first time too.

Jay

May 19, 2012
I played TRON and wasnt impressed

Same here. I mean, I love the movie. But the machine did little to exploit it. There were a couple of plastic toys strewn about the playfield, but they were mainly just decoration. What about a recognizer that would abduct your ball and raise it up to drop it into one of two or three ramps? What about having a portal that would send out a blinding light if you successfully locked your ball in it? That was, after all, one of the main objectives in the movie: to get to the portal. That idea could have mapped out all the gameplay. I know there's a portal multiball, but it doesn't seem to be a culmination. There were a few nice sound bites in the Stern game, but nothing seemed integral or well-thought-out. And heck, if there was a table screaming for neon, this was the one!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts