nudging using back touch screen

Latin00032

Aug 8, 2012
I'm having a problem nudging using the back vita screen In PA. I can almost never nudge the table on purpose. I've tested other games to make sure my rear touch screen works. It seems to still work properly. I just can't get it to work in this game. Any ideas? Is any one else having the same problem?

Piccalilli

Oct 13, 2012
Using the rear touchpad for nudging doesn't work for me either. It only nudges by accident when I am not trying to nudge, and it pretty much goes straight to tilt when that happens. I just use the stick as a result. Maybe FS would have better luck using the internal gyro, though that can be overly sensitive so the ability to set the gyro sensitivity would be a must.

aagstn

Oct 6, 2012
It flat out doesn't work. This is my only real problem with this version. The stick is out of reach the way I hold it when playing so I really wish we had the option to use the D pad for nudging.

darkinertia

Oct 31, 2012
i wish it worked but sadly it doesnt and when it does, it goes horribly and you tilt. i use the CTA vita grip so my hands are properly placed in a way thats PERFECT for pinball where i can use the analog properly, but i can understand why people are annoyed with it...and since nudging is everything in pinball, id suggest checking it out on amazon,its one of my most used accessories for the vita

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.