Move Hall of Fame scores to new device?

rocco

Jun 5, 2012
Hi there,

Is it somehow possible to move the Hall of Fame scores from one Ipad to another? Upgraded my ipad to the new ipad (1 to 3, in non apple terms), and all scores are lost, I tested the backup/restore found in options meny but didn't do anything noticeable.

Does the iExplorer trick also solve the Hall of Fame scores?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Hi there,

Is it somehow possible to move the Hall of Fame scores from one Ipad to another? Upgraded my ipad to the new ipad (1 to 3, in non apple terms), and all scores are lost, I tested the backup/restore found in options meny but didn't do anything noticeable.

Does the iExplorer trick also solve the Hall of Fame scores?

Strange that they didn't carry onto your new ipad, did you restore from a backup of your old one? anyway yes, you can transfer local HOF scores/high scores/goals using the iExplorer method ( I used iFunbox but same thing ).

As a little test ( just to check I'm not giving you bum information ) I just transfered all my save files (.dat files ) from my ipad 3 to my iphone 5 and it worked fine, all local high scores, table by table and total HOF score plus all completed goals earned on my ipad are now on my iphone as if they had been earned there.

Last edited:

rocco

Jun 5, 2012
Strange that they didn't carry onto your new ipad, did you restore from a backup of your old one? anyway yes, you can transfer local HOF scores/high scores/goals using the iExplorer method ( I used iFunbox but same thing ).

As a little test ( just to check I'm not giving you bum information ) I just transfered all my save files (.dat files ) from my ipad 3 to my iphone 5 and it worked fine, all local high scores, table by table and total HOF score plus all completed goals earned on my ipad are now on my iphone as if they had been earned there.

Worked like a charm! Thanks Kevlar!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts