VOTES needed for COMET

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
maybe if this websight had a daily vote(one machine per day) they could better have a better sense of which machines to develop.

maybe they could just count how many replies or attention that a post entitle(comet) recieves and then compare that to another post maybe entitled(high speed)

this is my vote for COMET, probably my favorite machine of all time

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Allowing someone to vote once per day doesn't help at all when you're trying to determine potential sales. If someone votes once per day for 10 days, that's going to amount to one purchase of a table, while another table could have 10 people vote only once for it, which is 10 sales.

I'm not sure why this is in PS3, so I'll move it.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
maybe if this websight had a daily vote(one machine per day) they could better have a better sense of which machines to develop.

maybe they could just count how many replies or attention that a post entitle(comet) recieves and then compare that to another post maybe entitled(high speed)

this is my vote for COMET, probably my favorite machine of all time
Bobby said he was going to allow us to vote on the tables, beginning in December. Besides, Comet is the worst in the trilogy, and Hurricane owns the award for worst use of a DMD.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Bobby said he was going to allow us to vote on the tables, beginning in December. Besides, Comet is the worst in the trilogy, and Hurricane owns the award for worst use of a DMD.

Hurricane's use of the DMD is weak, but I enjoy playing the table.

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
yep, cyclone is fantastic, i'de love to have both, cyclone might even be better, it's been so long since i've played either machine that i can't really remember which one was actually the better one. i don't even think comet had multiball, all i remember was playing both machines every chance i got and how much fun they were.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.