Bug? Rudy calling the player Biff......

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
I was curious if there is a bug in FunHouse and I apologize if this has been reported. On my Android Samsung Galaxy S II and PlayStation 3, Rudy always calls me Biff and doesn't mix it up like when the table first came out on The Pinball Arcade. Rudy would call me "Spunky, Bucko, Slick, or Chucky" like it states in the Table History. Will there be a fix and are people getting called different names on other devices? I apologize for my pinball OCD on the names. Lol!

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I had a game the other day where he started calling me bucko which I hadn't noticed before.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I have, at one time or another, heard every one of the names while playing the PS3 version of "Funhouse". I would have to play the table again to see if it's stuck on "Biff" but I don't think that's the case.

Tabe

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It's because the ROM resets every time you restart the game from the menu. If you play multiple games without restarting then he'll call you a different name each time.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
If you're really desperate to hear the other names, each player in a multiplayer game will get a different one.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Thanks everyone for the responses. I played a second game and Rudy called me Buster. When I play The Pinball Arcade, I usually play one table and pick a different table for my next game. Thanks Jeff for the explanation of the ROM reset.....makes perfect sense!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.