Request Williams System 11 games

What Williams System 11 games would you like to see in The Pinball Arcade?

• Bad Cats

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • Banzai Run

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Big Guns

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Black Knight 2000

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Cyclone

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Diner

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Earthshaker

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • F-14 Tomcat

Votes: 44 49.4%
  • Fire!

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Grand Lizard

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • High Speed

Votes: 48 53.9%
  • Jokerz!

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Millionaire

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Police Force

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Road Kings

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Rollergames

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Space Station

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Swords of Fury

Votes: 16 18.0%

• Total voters

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Hey there, first time poster, long time fan. I've notcied that there aren't any System 11 games currently announced other than the ones from PHOF, so I was curious to see what kind of interest there was in these tables. Lots of great designs from the era, and they provide a nice middle ground between early SS and newer DMD games. Lots of pinball's most famous designers, like Pat Lawlor and the Ritchie brothers, made a bunch of great tables during this period as well.

So, what are your opinions? Should there be more of them? Are you a fan of these kind of games?

For this gigantic poll, I only included Williams games that weren't already in PHOF (Taxi, Pin*Bot, Whirlwind) since they're likely to be re-released anyway. Some notable Bally games, like Elvira and the Party Monsters and Dr. Dude, also ran on System 11 hardware, but I omitted them to keep the list shorter.

EDIT: Please limit your votes! Try to aim for around 5 or so.

Last edited:

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Poll's multiple choice for a reason! I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants more of these games. Of course all of them would be ideal, but my top 5 picks would be High Speed, F-14 Tomcat, Cyclone, Earthshaker, and Diner.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Poll's multiple choice for a reason! I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants more of these games. Of course all of them would be ideal, but my top 5 picks would be High Speed, F-14 Tomcat, Cyclone, Earthshaker, and Diner.

Then you should have put a limit on how many we can pick. We're all pinball fanatics...remember? :)

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I voted all too. So much goodness with System 11. Top 5 would probably be Earthshaker, BK 2000, Cyclone, High Speed, and Banzai Run.

Some notable Bally games, like Elvira and the Party Monsters and Dr. Dude, also ran on System 11 hardware, but I omitted them to keep the list shorter.

These were also hinted at and are very likely to come to Pinball Arcade, as well.

Last edited:

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Putting a five pick limit would have shown us which, of all the tables you listed, everyone wants the most. Now that would have been interesting. :)

You're right, that would have been a better idea. It's already starting to deviate a bit though!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I limited myself to just 9 picks! I seriously do wish to see them all but I went with the ones I truly enjoy or would like to play. A five pick limit would have been more interesting but so tough! I would love to see a poll redone with that limit.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I guess so. Even if there's a wall of pins with the same vote, the more popular ones still pulled ahead. I'll just edit the first post to advise limiting votes.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
It's cool.

On the subject, has anyone played Grand Lizard? Looks like a pretty interesting game. Sort of Black Knight-ish, and it even has magna-save.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts