No updates for europe ?

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I don't think we got the 2.03 until the update with Black Knight. They may be updating yours in the same order so it's possible that will come next week.

iCub

Oct 8, 2012
I don't think the EU are on the same updates as NA as though it is only up to 1.0.2 you will see it contains trophies for all tables up to and including Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight. This makes it hard to guess what improvements have been carried over from the NA version.

Hopefully, once we are at parity with the table release schedule, Far Sight will use the same main program and therefore version numbers (though perhaps the NA version doesn't contain the required language files to allow this). I would think that this would make bug squashing reports posted on here alot easier to keep track of.

Last edited:

Gadbury

Jul 20, 2012
The problem is SCEE and there slow validation process. They have been like it forever. Some games take weeks and months longer to come out in Europe due to 'localisation' issues.

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
it's weird because even though it's only on 1.02 the bottom playfield bug and woosh sound effect are both fixed on the black hole so i doesn't look like the updates will be the same over here .. could be wrong but that's what it looks like :)

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
patch 1.03 only addressed the non HD tvs not showing the DLC , the 1.02 patch was a master update as well as a DLC add on fix . So it makes sense that BlackHole and other improvements are on it.

iCub

Oct 8, 2012
patch 1.03 only addressed the non HD tvs not showing the DLC , the 1.02 patch was a master update as well as a DLC add on fix . So it makes sense that BlackHole and other improvements are on it.

It has already been established that NA v1.02 and Euro v1.02 are not the same program. As evidenced by the fact that Euro v1.02 had trophies listed up to the current release of Black Knight way before the table pack came out. Also, the Euro v1.02 only contains playable demos of the initial 4 tables. Each table pack after that has to be downloaded rather than just unlocked, including Bride of Pinbot and Medieval Madness.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.