Hi from London

immortalmindz

Jul 29, 2012
I have posted a few times in the forums but I thought I should introduce myself. TPA has totally rekindled my love for pinball. I'm a golf pro by trade so free time is really limited, however I'm trying hard to play as much real pinball as I can, as well as tpa :)

I play mostly at the pipeline bar in the city so if anyone ever wants to meet up, have a few beers and play I'd def be up for it (tho ill warn you now, I'm not great)

Marc

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hello and welcome. Lots of good pinball talk to be had here. Hope you enjoy it.
I'm a golf nut too. But we shall never discuss my handicap. I score much better on No Good Gofers than I do in real life. ;)

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Hello, and welcome to this thing of ours!

You can keep your golf, though. That game and I simply don't get along, I'm afraid.

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
Awright mate, good to hear of another Brit into pinball, even if you are from London!! Just kidding, just jealous that you get to use a real table and not limited to TPA. Although TPA is a pretty awsome substitute. Catch you later.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Hi immortalminz! Good to know you. Find myself in Middlesex street from time to time but have never had the time to pop in. I'll make time next time and shout you up if you're up for it mate

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Awright mate, good to hear of another Brit into pinball, even if you are from London!! Just kidding, just jealous that you get to use a real table and not limited to TPA. Although TPA is a pretty awsome substitute. Catch you later.

@Silver
How is the pin scene up in Edinburgh these days? I remember there used to be an arcade up the Bridges that had one or two pins. One an Addam's hooked up to a sub-woofer! That's going back some though.

@Marc
Hello and welcome, southern softy ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.