Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
78189477729358914796124.jpg

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I like it!

Kinda funny, cause I'm gonna totally start getting excited for this, and then I'll be disappointed this Tuesday when the PS3 only gets Taxi and HD. Crazy right? But all the iOS/android owners are talking up Party Monsters and NGG, so I wind up with that feeling of not seeing the hit movie till it comes out on DVD, only then nobody wants to talk about it anymore.

Yep, boo-hoo to me! At least I'm not an xbox user.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
Kinda funny, cause I'm gonna totally start getting excited for this, and then I'll be disappointed this Tuesday when the PS3 only gets Taxi and HD. Crazy right? But all the iOS/android owners are talking up Party Monsters and NGG, so I wind up with that feeling of not seeing the hit movie till it comes out on DVD, only then nobody wants to talk about it anymore.

i'll talk about this machine with you when it comes out, i love it. one of my all time favs.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Looks great but I hope it doesn't get dumbed down too much for the pad like the gophers did.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Realistically, if you want graphics up to par with consoles...you should use a console.
Even the iPhone 5's claims of "console quality" graphics is pretty bold. Even if our consoles are quite aged at this point.

silverjaguar7

Sep 26, 2012
Realistically, if you want graphics up to par with consoles...you should use a console.
Even the iPhone 5's claims of "console quality" graphics is pretty bold. Even if our consoles are quite aged at this point.

iPhone 5 released with specs that are not on par with some higher end androids so im confused as to why that matters. I would just like to see a boost in gfx as my nexus 7 and galaxy nexus handles TPA flawlessly and the nexus10 will have even better specs. It doesn't have to be a console quality boost at first.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts