Crystal Caliburn for iOS is getting closer (now out)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
cc2pf_promo_s.jpg

Playfield design is almost done. This picture was rendered by Fujita with Blender. Well done Fujita, real feel of the still ball and plastic playfied and lights. Lights are just waiting to shine shortly. Keep your eyes on Crystal Caliburn 2 for iOS! – Reiko

http://littlewingpinball.wordpress.com/

Jay

May 19, 2012
I really admire Little Wing. The iOS redux of Tristan is a lot of fun. All of their tables are unique. But the style and physics of their desktop offerings remind me of the old 3D Ultra games. I like the new direction they're taking CC. They're retaining their unique style but just making it feel more realistic.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I'm also a big fan of Littlewing and I really like that they're bringing their tables to iOS. The ones I have for my Mac are the more recent output, so I eagerly await Monster Fair, Fairy Tower and Mad Daedalus on my iPad!

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
That looks amazing. I never bought these early Littlewing tables for the Mac, mainly because they didn't seem to have been updated for OS X, but also they looked a bit flat compared to later stuff like Monster Fair. It's nice to see them really putting some effort into this release, but to be honest I expect only the best from Littlewing.

Jay

May 19, 2012
I subscribe to their updates and had just seen that recent shot. I was blown away. It looks amazing.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
after playing pinball tristan on dos and realising its pretty much untouched i kinda fell in love with little wing.....he MAY release the src for the dos version so i read....id sit and read that like it was poetry

Jay

May 19, 2012
Is it just me, or does the video of CC seem different than the screen shots? The ball in the video doesn't seem to have the real-time reflections that are apparent in the screen shots. Even so, IMO its the most visually impressive table that Little Wing has created so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts