Table of the Month Not Featured on 99 Cent Version?

Drawken

Oct 2, 2012
I just recently bought my first Android device, and download the 99 Cent version of Pinball Arcade from the Amazon App Store. Taxi doesn't have the "Table of the Month" stamp, and doesn't have unlimited free play. Oddly enough the first day I purchased the app, I played one of the "Free" versions of another table, and when I was kicked out of the table after going above the allowed "Free" Score, the stamp popped up, still showing the table I just played, freezing the app.

I found another App Store that has the free version of Pinball Arcade. No problem playing the "Table of the Month". I could live with having to switch between the free app and the paid version, but it doesn't look like I can have both versions installed at the same time. And my scores are deleted when uninstalling one and installing the other.

Does anyone know if the 99 Cent version is supposed to have the "Table of the Month" available? I notice both IOS versions say they feature the "Table of the Month" on the Apple Store. Is the Android version different for some reason, or perhaps it's just the Amazon Store version?

Looking forward to an answer.
Thanks.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
At a guess this should be androids second month with taxi as game of the minth to sync up with android.

Sorry thats not much help, oi you google lovers whats the craic?

Welcome to the forum

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Amazon does not have the table of the month, you are correct. There was an issue with the ad sdk on Kindle fire so we could not offer the free, ad supported, table of the month.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
hey bossyman, are you trying to indirectly tell this guy to root his kindle fire to ics to enable google play store? lol guess its too late

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts