All high scores and goals GONE on ALL tables

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I was literally one inch away on MM to achieve the last goal on all tables. I even made Atlantis on my jumpy iPad the other day. Now, I left my iPad for a few hours and when I got back ALL my high scores and goals were gone. Reset back to the day I bought the games. Even got those intro messages. No one touched it or anything.

I have been playing the game an unhealthy amount of time to achieve those goals and high scores. One could argue whether I should get a(nother) hobby or something but no matter what. I am so sad and angry right now. I thought it was annoying with those bugs on each table but I mean this...it feels like getting a novel you wrote on your computer lost in a computer crash.

If I log out of my farsight account I actually get back to some level I was at maybe a month ago with high scores and goals intact (as they were then). I still seem to have all the points in Game Center.

My only hope is that goals and high scores are saved on the FarSight server and that it is down right now or something...This is actually the second time something similar happened to me, last time it was only the last pack (separate thread about that). I never got that back.

Considering how much I play this game I would gladly pay five times as much without hesitation. If it would just work!

<insert>Lots of angry, juvenile words that I would probably regret writing tomorrow...</insert>

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Woke up 8 hours later and high scores and goals were back to the point they were some time ago. It seems like they are back to the point of when I lost them last time, i.e. just before the release of the last table pack.

So, it seems like high scores and goals are saved on Farsights server. It also seems like they have had problems with the server and made a backup or something. It also seems like you cannot trust your goals and high scores to be "safe".

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I suggest you take a look at the backup sticky and start backing up your local scores/goals on a regular basis, this is what I do now.

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I guess so, but it is a shame that one has to hack into the product in order to get this basic functionality. Turned out that I was not properly logged in to the server this morning and when I logged in, I was back to having 0 goals, 0 high scores.

I believe my halfway high scores and goals are the ones I had achieved at the Creature/Black Knight-update. I reverted to this state some time before and now it happened again...

I wonder now if I should just play logged out and let the goals register offline (GameCenter?) since the Farsight-connections is not trustworthy.

Emailed Farsight support about this but I have emailed them about other issues before with no response so I am not getting my hopes up.

But am I really the only one with this issue!?

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts